Tuesday, June 12, 2007
[10/06]Maroon 5's latest song, Make me Wonder, sounds a lot like Blake's (from American Idol). And talking about American Idol, I think the Americans have a far much better taste in choosing their Idols. Even their contestants meet a certain standard.
I heard Hady sang live at the Police Day Parade, and I thought he really SUCKED. Maybe worse. When he first appeared, the first thing I heard was, "omg! He's so ugly!" Dont want to laugh also cannot.
Anyhow, last night's dinner was good
even though there were only 5 of us. Actually, its not that bad la. The size is just about right, and everybody talked to everybody. haha =)
Food was good, no doubt about that. Serving may be huge but I think we did pretty good, since dinner was pushed back from 7pm to 8.45pm. hahaha
Oh, Terence's helping me for econs & physics. =D
Red pandas are cute =)
[12/06]Blogged halfway on sat cos I was tired... Sat & Sun no work, and I slept the whole day through due to the stupid flu. And today took leave supposed to study, ended up sleeping since 8.30pm last night, because of the stupid headache that's been bugging me the whole day.
Anyway, today was... eh...
I didnt realised that I didnt eat much the whole day until aunty asked. Haha! Leftover chips, bubble tea, a bit of dan's lj's fries, and almost 1 box of pocky. And I'm full with not much appetite.
Fantastic 4 earlier with Stella & Dan =) Haha. The premier I think, or you can call it the sneak of the sneak preview.
The show's fantastic. ok, not that exaggerated, but good to watch. The Silver Surfer's cool, and there's going to be a part 3. I cant remember part 1.
2007 is the year of all good movies =)
Posted at 23:16